PGA TOUR FANTASY GOLF CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS IS A SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE-BASED, NON-GAMBLING CONTEST.
- OVERVIEW: PGA TOUR Fantasy Golf is a free to play fantasy game that allows users to show their knowledge of the sport by picking a team of 6 PGA TOUR Professionals (4 Starters, 2 Bench). Scoring is live and exclusive using PGA TOUR Shotlink® and based on player performance on the course during select tournaments in the 2022-2023 season. They may play with their friends in a private group or test their skills in one of our public groups.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The PGA TOUR Fantasy Golf Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00 AM United States Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 15, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on August 27, 2023 (the “Contest Period”). You may register to play the game and participate in the Contest starting on [TBD, 2022]. Users may register at any time during the Contest Period. The Contest Period is broken into four (4) separate non-consecutive segments (each a “Segment”). A Full list of the tournaments included in each Segment are listed in Appendix A. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
12:00 AM on 09/15/22 – 11:59 PM on 11/20/22
12:00 AM on 01/05/23 – 11:59 PM on 03/12/23
12:00 AM on 03/16/23 - 11:59 PM on 06/04/23
12:00 AM on 06/08/23 - 11:59 PM on 08/27/23
- ELIGIBILITY:The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United Kingdom, who are 18 years of age and older and have registered to play PGA TOUR Fantasy Golf (“Entrant”). Void outside the 50 U.S., DC, Canada, the UK, in the province of Quebec and where prohibited by law. Employees of PGA TOUR Inc. and PGATOUR.COM LLC (“Sponsor”), as well as their respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their independent contractors, agents, attorneys and those that have any affiliation with the Sponsor (collectively “Game Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. All applicable federal, state, municipal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER/PARTICIPATE TO PLAY: To participate, you must register online at the official URL: https://fantasygolf.pgatour.com/#/roster (“Site”) and follow the posted steps to play the PGATOUR Fantasy game. By registering, you agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Game Entities, which shall be final.
JOINING A GROUP
Users will be asked to submit their email address and create a password that will be used for future logins. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant, the dispute will be resolved in favor of the individual who is the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (i.e., business or educational institution) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Creating a Public Group– These groups use the standard contest Segments created by PGA TOUR Fantasy. (See Rule #2 and Appendix A). Play against other fans with similar interests, or challenge our PGA TOUR Fantasy Experts.
Schedule – Public groups will have their season broken into 4 Segments (see Appendix A and dates listed out above in Rule #2). These Segments are fixed for public groups and cannot be altered. If you wish to play in a league with a flexible schedule, you must create or join a Custom Private group.
Creating a Private Group - Users also have the ability to create groups which are private and can only be joined if invited to play by the group's creator. Private groups can be set for the full season, use the same Segments as public leagues or set for a custom schedule of events. A private group uses the exact same rules as a public league, but allows a user to join with their friends and dictate the length of their schedule for group points. Only group creators can invite people to play in their private group. Private leagues can be created at any time during the PGA TOUR Season.
Schedule– As mentioned above, users creating private groups will have the opportunity to set their schedule as they see fit. Users can create a group with a schedule that fits even if only during certain times of the Contest Period. Choosing to play whichever tournaments (each, a “Tournament”) their league desires.
SETTING YOUR LINEUP
You decide which players to start for each Tournament. Your Team page allows you to analyze each of your current players, review their performance (previous week, year to date etc.) and freely move players between your lineup and the player pool up until the start of the Contest.
Users are limited in the amount of times they can use each golfer throughout the season. Golfers are only allowed to be used up to 3 times per Segment. As soon as a golfer tees off it is considered a start whether they finish play or not. A player who is scratched prior to their first-round start will not count as a use.
If one of your golfers is not performing up to your expectations, you can swap them out with a player from your bench after each round. If a golfer is used for any round of the Tournament it will count as a start for the Segment limit.
- HOW IT WORKS/WINNER DETERMINATION: Users will accrue points for all outcomes in Scoring Table (broken out below)
Scoring Table - Points are awarded as follows:
Hole by Hole Scoring:
• Double Eagle: 8 points
• Eagle: 5 points
• Birdie: 2 points
• Par: 1 Point
• Bogey: -1 point
• Double Bogey or more: -3 points
End of Round Bonus:
- Low Round of the Day (including ties): 10 points
- 2nd Low Round of the Day (including ties): 5 points
- Bogey Free Round: 3 points
Note: In tournaments where multiple courses are played during single rounds, score to par will be used to determine low score round bonuses.
End of Tournament Bonus:
At the end of the Tournament, users will receive 1/10 the FedExCup points each of their starting golfers in round 4 earn for the Tournament.
Note: Although no FedExCup points are distributed at the end of TOUR Championship, PGA TOUR Fantasy Golf awards FedExCup Bonus points at the end of TOUR Championship in line with the other two FedExCup Playoff events based on final leaderboard position.
Note: For purpose of this Contest, users do not accrue any points during playoff holes as a result of a tie in the Tournament.
Sponsor is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of any Tournaments. In the event that an insufficient number of eligible Entrants to award all available prizes, Sponsor is not obligated to award any remaining prizes. Sponsor can also edit the schedule due to unforeseen circumstances, removing tournaments from the game schedule if necessary.
Each Segment’s highest scoring finisher (“Segment Winner”) will win a Segment Grand Prize. In addition, each Segment’s next highest scoring finisher (“Segment Runner-up”) will win a Segment Runner-up Prize. There are four Segments in the Contest, as described above in Rule #2 and Appendix A) and potential winners of each Segment will be determined in November (for Segment 1), March (for Segment 2), July (for Segment 3) and August (for Segment 4). The Overall Winner and Overall Runner-up Winners will be determined as the top two highest cumulative points totals from among all Entrants who participated during the Contest Period, with the Overall Winner having the highest score and the Overall Runner-up having the second highest score. Cumulative point totals are calculated by summing up all of a user’s weekly scores in the full Contest Period.
In the event of ties for one of the top two highest scores, winners will be randomly selected from among the tied scores. Sponsor will determine all winners and their decisions are final on all matters relating to winner determination.
- PRIZES: Overall Prize (1): A USD$1,000 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card. Overall Runner-up Prize (1): A USD$500 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card. Overall 2 nd Runner-up Prize (1): A USD$300 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card. Segment Grand Prizes (4 total- 1 awarded per Segment): A USD$500 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card. Segment Runner-Up Prizes (4- 1 awarded per Segment): A USD$300 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card. All applicable taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. The total ARV of all prizes is USD$5,000.00. Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions of issuer and an expiration date may apply. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. Limit one Overall Prize and one Segment Prize per person.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email. The Overall Prize Winner will be emailed a Declaration of Eligibility/Declaration of Compliance (as applicable based on state, province and/or country of residence), Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (where legal) which he/she will be required to sign and return within seven (7) days of notification attempt (and send the original Declaration Form back via mail, if requested) or prize will be forfeited and the entrant with the next highest number of combined points overall may be determined as an alternate winner. All other Winners will be notified by email and will be required to follow the instructions to confirm his/her mailing address and eligibility within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected Winners will be notified in ranking order. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and Entrant with the next highest number of combined points overall or per Segment will be determined as an alternate winner.
- GENERAL RULES: By registering as a user, you grant Sponsor and Game Entities the right, without obligation, to use your name, game and league names, city/province and state/country of residence, score, ranking, voice, pictures and likeness, without compensation, for the purpose of executing the game and also for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services related to the game in any manner or medium throughout the world in perpetuity unless prohibited by law. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Users assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this game or use or redemption of any prize. Users release Sponsor, Game Entities and all others associated with the development and execution of this game from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the game or acceptance or use of any prize. FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM: THIS RELEASE DOES NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF SPONSOR. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in administration/prize announcement in connection with this Contest. Sponsor and Game Entities are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, damaged, lost or late plays or for any human error which may occur in the processing of the points. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the game, Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate play and/or cancel or suspend the Contest or any Tournament. If a Tournament is cancelled, postponed, delayed or rescheduled for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor may elect to cancel, postpone, delay or reschedule the game for the affected week. Notice of cancellation will be posted at WWW.PGATOUR.COM. Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among eligible, non-suspect points received from all Entrants overall and per Segment prior to any cancellation. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Contest, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Contest. Any damage made to the Site by an Entrant will be the responsibility of the Entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. Any points/plays which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Florida State Court in the U.S.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida in the U.S. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida in the U.S. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida in the U.S.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available after December 31, 2023, send a 3” x 5” paper with your complete name and address, including country, by March 31, 2024, to: PGA TOUR Fantasy Golf Winners, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004 USA.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Contest is PGATOUR.COM, LLC, P.O. Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004 USA.
SEP 15 – 18, 2022
SEP 29 – OCT 02, 2022
Sanderson Farms Championship
OCT 06 – 09, 2022
Shriners Children’s Open
TPC Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV
OCT 13 – 16, 2022
Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club, Chiba, JPN
OCT 20 – 23, 2022
THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
OCT 27 – 30, 2022
Butterfield Bermuda Championship
NOV 03 – 06, 2022
World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba
NOV 10 – 13, 2022
Cadence Bank Houston Open
NOV 17 – 20, 2022
The RSM Classic
JAN 05 – 08, 2023
Sentry Tournament of Champions
JAN 12 – 15, 2023
Sony Open in Hawaii
JAN 19 – 22, 2023
The American Express
JAN 25 – 28, 2023
Farmers Insurance Open
FEB 02 – 05, 2023
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
FEB 09 – 12, 2023
WM Phoenix Open
FEB 16 – 19, 2023
The Genesis Invitational
FEB 23 – 26, 2023
The Honda Classic
MAR 02 – 05, 2023
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
MAR 09 – 12, 2023
THE PLAYERS Championship
MAR 16 – 19, 2023
MAR 23 – 26, 2023
Corales Puntacana Championship
Corales Resort & Club Corales Golf Course, Puntacana, DR
MAR 30 – APR 02, 2023
Valero Texas Open
APR 06 – 09, 2023
APR 13 – 16,
APR 27 – 30, 2023
Mexico Championship at Vidanta
MAY 04 – 07, 2023
Wells Fargo Championship
MAY 11 – 14, 2023
AT&T Byron Nelson
MAY 18 – 21, 2023
MAY 25 - 28, 2023
Charles Schwab Challenge
JUN 01 – 04, 2023
the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday
JUN 08 – 11, 2023
RBC Canadian Open
Oakdale Golf & Country Club, Toronto, CAN
JUN 15 –18, 2023
The Los Angeles Country Club (North Course), Los Angeles, CA
JUN 22 – 25, 2023
TPC River Highlands, Cromwell, CT
JUN 29 – JUL 02, 2023
Rocket Mortgage Classic
Detroit Golf Club, Detroit, MI
JUL 06 – 09, 2023
John Deere Classic
TPC Deere Run, Silvis, IL
JUL 13 – 16, 2023
Genesis Scottish Open
The Renaissance Club, North Berwick, SCO
JUL 20 – 23, 2023
The Open Championship
Royal Liverpool, Hoy Lake, ENG
JUL 27 – 30, 2023
TPC Twin Cities, Blaine, MN
AUG 03 – 06, 2023
Sedgefield Country Club, Greensboro, NC
AUG 10 – 13, 2023
FedEx St. Jude Championship
TPC Southwind, Memphis, TN
AUG 17 – 20, 2023
Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) Olympia Fields, IL
AUG 24 – 27, 2023
East Lake GC, Atlanta, GA